Where can CHERLEY deliver the package to?
Cherley can ship to most countries in the world, covering North and South America, Europe, the United Kingdom, and so on.
Countries not shipped to include:
Aland Island, Ascension, Azores, Balearic Islands, Bouvet Island, Caroline Islands, China Mainland, Eritrea, Northern Mariana Islands, Somalia, Somaliland, Spanish Territories Of N.Africa, Yemen, Zaire, etc.
How does CHERLEY ship your order?
1. After placing an order, you will receive a product information confirmation e-mail;
2. After the payment, you will receive a successful payment confirmation e-mail;
3. After the order is shipped, you will receive a shipping information confirmation e-mail, containing the tracking number, you can check the shipping state with the tracking number at https://www.17track.net/en or http://www.track718.com/en.
What shipping methods are offered? And how long does it take to ship?
The total time it takes to receive your parcel is described as below:
Total delivery time = Processing Time + Shipping Time
Processing time = the time between when you place an order and when we ship it;
Shipping time = the time between when your order has been shipped and delivered to you;
Processing time: within 3-8 business days
The time it takes to prepare your items to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Due to COVID-19, transportation has been restricted, which affects our ability to deliver products as quickly and efficiently as we do during normal times, international deliveries may take longer than usual.
Cherley has partnered with major international shipping companies including but not limited to DHL, UPS, FedEx, IB, and EMS to offer shipping methods.
How much does the shipping cost?
The price depends on the weight of the product, the destination, the shipping method, and other considerations. Detailed pricing information is visible when placing an order.
Choose the correct destination, then select the shipping method, to obtain an accurate shipping cost.
|SHIPPING METHOD||PROCESSING TIME||SHIPPING TIME||ORDERS||KILOGRAMS||SHIPPING FEE|
|Standard||3-8 Business Days||7-20 Business Days||0-$89||No limit||$9.99|
|Others(except EU,USA,UK,AU,remote countries)||Standard||3-8 Business Days||15-30 Business Days||0-$89||No limit||$14.99|
|Global(except for remote countries)||Standard||3-8 Business Days||15-30 Business Days||over $89||No limit||Free|
What is customs tax?
Taxes apply for imported goods/services and is regulated by the country's law. Cherley is not responsible for any tax charged on its products. The amount of customs taxes are depend on policies and tax rates applied per country. Please contact local customs for clear information.
1. Certain items are prohibited by some shipping carriers. If your order contains these items for the shipping carrier you selected, we will re-route your order via another carrier to ensure it arrives safely. This may require additional shipping time.
2. All estimated/typical delivery times are derived from real-world data collected from past orders. They are approximate times for reference only.
3. Cherley ships all packages from our warehouse and distribution center.